Floating deck wharf facility in the Dampier Port, consisting of the deck barge restrained between 4 no. dolphins located in each corner fore and aft.
- Installation of 4 no. Restraint Dolphins and 2 levels of bracing jackets. Each dolphin consisting of 4 no. tubular piles with 20m penetration into the bed.
- Drilling pile anchor pins with pile top rigs, installation of pins and grouting of socket
- Access ramp abutment construction
- Barge fit out and ballasting
- Wharf strongpoint modifications
- Demolition of existing mooring dolphin
- Diving Operations